Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vichy Box Review

I dont exactly remember when i received the Vichy Box but i got this when i subscribed to Birchbox few months ago. Before this, i never heard of this brand but i am open to try all the product they gave me. To be honest, they gave very good samples size that last me quite soometime.


1) Aqualia Termal Cream 
Full size (1.7fl oz) $29.95

"24hr Hydrating Care, Infused with a high concentration of mineral-rich antioxidant water, this moisturizer keeps skin hydrated around the clock. Use it every morning on a clean face, alone or under make up."

Verdict: It is a good product that does keep my skin hydrate. None greasy. The only set back about this product is that this doent have spf. I only use this cream when i am at home whole day.
2) Lifactiv Rhamnose Night
Full size (1.7fl oz) $49.00

"Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Care. This lush night cream works its magic with Rhamnose, a plant-derived ingredient (concentrated at 5%) that helps skin renew itself. Apply a thin layer after washing your face, and don't forget your neck and decolletage"

Verdict: I love this night cream. The best i use so far. I have tried numerous night cream and this is the best. Every morning when i wake up, i just feel my skin is soft and healthy. I am not sure about the anti-wrinkle element because i dont have any wrinkle.

3) Purete Thermal 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser
Full size (6.7fl oz) $19.50

"A real triple threat, this unique formula works as cleansing milk, toning lotion and a make remover all at once. Dab it on with a cotton pad, or smooth it directly onto skin and rinse with water"

Verdict: This cleanser is awesome. IT does remove all the make up and it doesnt burn/hurt my eyes. Your skin will normall feel soft each time you use the product.


4) Purete Thermal Eye Make Remover for Sensitive Eyes
Full size (5.1fl oz) $16.50

"Laced with cornflower water and vitamin B, this uber-gentle formula thoroughly cleanses your delicate eye area. Pour a small amount onto a cotton pad and pat into skin"

Verdict: My favourite sample in the box. Definitely do the job and does not hurt my eyes at all. I wish the price is cheaper because this is kinda expensive for an eye make up remover for me.


5) Celludestock
Full size (6.7fl oz) $39.50

"Intensive Treament for the Appearance of Cellulite. Vichy's own Lipocidine complex team up with caffeine to tone the skin on your tights, hips, and derrier. Massage into your skin to zap cellulite"

Verdict: Maybe i got a serious and bad case of cellulite but this product just doesnt work for me.


Disclaimer:
- All descriptions are extracted from Vichy.
- All opinion are 100% honest.
- This is a sponsor box from Birchbox and Vichy.


For more information, kindly visit www.birchbox.com or www.vichyusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment