Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dr Scholl's For Her High Heels Insoles Review


There was this saying i heard since i was a little girl that "A woman will go through a HELL of pain just to look pretty". To be honest with you, i always believe in that saying and agree with that line. This is because, you can see women will wear high heels just to look gorgeous and continue endure those pain.

When i was in my early 20's, i too was one of those women will hold on to those horrible horrible pain just to look pretty in that 4 inch high heels. After i move from my country to USA, my perception change. I stop wearing high heels because i just dont think it is worth the pain anymore. At times when i went out for some parties / dinners, i will be just sitting at my table and not move an inch. This is because the high heels just hurting my feet so bad. I would take the high heels out underneath the table and wishing that no one will know.

So, i choose not to wear high heels most of the time and part of me feeling sad for that. I like high heels. I like the fact it can bring so much out in a woman. Besides making us look taller, it kinda emphasize the beauty of our legs and our curves.

When i received Dr Scholl's for Her High Heels Insoles from bzzagent, i jump right on to try this product. Well, i know Dr Scholl's is a good brand because i have a few of their other products that i use for my Sneakers. But then again, i am not sure how this High Heels Insoles will actually help me. So i decided to put this to test. I gather all my courage to wear my high heels with this new high heel insoles to go shopping! (WOW! very brave!)














I started wearing this around 9.30am till 6.30pm. From my home I went o Ihop for breakfast then to the post office to run some errand. After that i went Carlsbad Premium Outlet! Spent 4 hours there walking in and out of the store happily doing my shopping. After that i went to 99 Ranch Market in San Diego and do my asian groceries shopping there. Spent another 2 hours walking around then drove to  back to Murrieta. Through out my whole journey, I totally forget the fact i was wearing high heels! Well, the Dr Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles definitely worked well for me!

When i reached home, instead of feeling painful because of the high heels, i only feel tired on my leg. 10 hours with high heels only come back with tiredness on my feet is pretty damn good deal! My leg was tired because of all the walking not because the high heels. Like i said, before that, it never last me more than 2 hours and i have to take off my high heels. I am glad that i was choosen to try this product!

Best part of all is that, when i received this product, Bzzagent also given us some coupons and information card to understand the product even more!


I am glad that Dr Scholl's come out this product because i can wear my high heels and look good again without worrying that its going to kill my feet and take off my high heels off underneath the table! I can now stand up high and walk with my high heels with confident because my secret is this pair of Dr Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles.

Guess what i am going to do with the coupons? to get more Dr Scholl's For Her High Heels Insoles for the rest of my High Heels collection! The retail price is $12.99 and with the coupon, i only paid $8.99 per pair. AWESOME!

I am really thankful and glad that i am a bzzagent and receiving this product and coupons as part of this campaign for review.

For more information how to become a bzzagent, kindly visit www.bzzagent.com for more details.

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- I am not affiliated with the product mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment