Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Glam Bag - March 2012 Review

Well, this is my March Glam Bag and the reviews.

1) DermStore $25 gift card.
This should not be categorized as gift card when there is a term and condition to use the card. We got to spend $50 in order to get $25 off. It sounds like a good deal but all i see this as a marketing strategy to make us spend more. Just like the NuMe $100 'so called gift card' which later found out that you can easily get the code online. If you have something to buy, then good, but at that moment, i got nothing to buy, so it was a waste for me.

2) Pur-lisse SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer
Not a bad product. it does do the job moisturizing my face but its not something i will purchase again since some of the drugstore brand can do the same. I dont see any special in this product.

3) Murad Eye Lift Perfector
Not a fan of this product. Supposedly help you perfecting the skin tone and hide the flaw. It does nothing to me. On top of that, it is $35 for a full size. Definitely not worth it.

4) Pur-lisse Daily Lip Nourisher
This is another ok product. I got a full size of this product which is $16 for a tube. It does the job by nourishing the lips but for that price, i wont be getting it after i finish this because it is too expensive. Before this, i was using Eucerin Aquaphor which is less than $10 and works just fine for me.

5)Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment
This is one product that i didnt try and will not try. I read a lot of reviews about this product and it scare the s**t out of me. So, i choose not to take the risk. So, since i didnt try this product, i am not going to say whether it is good or bad.

6) 'C brush' and pink leather case for brushes
The brush was alright and soft. Something i can use it again and again and good especially travelling.

7) The flower bag.
Just a bag. I guess a girl can never have too much bag. There is a plastic lining inside the bag this month which i think is good because u can easily wash it or clean it.

Overall, this bag was not a good bag for me. The products was alright but it is very hard for me to justify if i want to spend a great amount of money for those brands when i can get a cheaper brand that do the same thing.

For more information, kindly visit myglam

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with myglam or any products mentioned above.


No comments:

Post a Comment