Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Glam Bag - February 2012 Review

 My first Glam Bag is the February bag. So with all the buzz in social media, i too signed  up for 1 year subscription with MyGlam.

 1) X Out Shine Control
" Stay flawless and shine free with this oil-free moisturizer with a mattifying complex"
Verdict: It was alright for me. It does do the job to keep my skin matte. Not a bad product at all.


 2) Nyx Roll On Shimmer
"Nyx's brand new, intensely rich, shimering powder that can be applied to the eyes, face, and body"
Verdict: I love this shimmer. The color is "RES14 Salmon". It is a shimmering brown/light bronze. It just help pop up my color and natural enough for me because i love natural make up.


3) Freeman Facial Mask - Goji Berry
"Soothing spa experience with easy-to- use skin-perfecting masks"
Verdict: Something i will keep buying. The mask left me with a radiant and smoother skin. The best part is that, this product is not expensive at all! 



 4) Premier Dead Sea 
"Luxury skincare rich in life-enhancing minerals from the Dead Sea waters"
Verdict: Facial serum (on the right) smells extremely good and a little goes a long way. I only use it at night before i go to sleep. That small sachet actually last me about 2 weeks. When i wake up the next morning, my skin doesnt feel tight. 

Anti -Aging Complex Treatment Cream (on the left) was alright for me. I dont see any different on my skin. I dont think i will be ever buy this brand because it is very expensive. i do believe there will be other brands with cheaper price and will do and give the same benefits. 





5) Nume Gift Certificate
"Enjoy $100 towards NuMe's products. Hair tools that will revolutionize your everyday look"
Verdict: Honestly, i don't count this as 1 item. On top of that, there are terms and condition in using this 'gift card'. So anything with conditions is not a gift card. It is merely a coupon. 

6) Ghirardelli (Bonus Item)
Verdict: You can't do wrong with Ghirardelli chocolate. Both Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate is delicious.This is a bonus item since it is February and Valentine's Day. 

For more information, kindly visit www.myglam.com

Disclaimer:
- All descriptions are extracted from myglam.
- All opinion are 100% honest.
- The subscription are paid by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment