Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Look Bag - March 2012 Review

March Look Bag wasnt that bad.In fact out of the 6 items i received for that month, i like at 3 of the items.  As you can see, i only got 1 picture. This is because i got lazy and was busy with something else, so i dont bother to take an individual photo of the products. I was busying packing because i was moving from NY to CA. Big move for me and my husband. 


1) Frownies Facial Patches
Apparently, this facial patches will help reduce wrinkles. So i tried it on my face. It said we should try to wear it to sleep. I cant go through it. It is just uncomfortable for me. Even though i am 30, i dont have wrinkles on my face. So this product doesnt do me any good. I used it for the sake of using it. Furthermore, i dont believe 1 treatment will give me any visible results. 

2) Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap
Love  love and LOVE this Black Soap. Left my skin so smooth and soft. On top of that, i feel my face is much more cleaner and i look much more radiant everytime i use. This is a MUST have product.

3) SS Soap & Body Co Lavender Soap
Nothing really special about this soap to me. For me it is just a soap with Lavender smell. So, i guess i just love the scent.

4) GlamGlow Mud Mask
Another awesome item that i LOVE. With the stress of packing and cleaning the apartment, i am in serious need to nourish my skin/ face. GlamGlow Mud Mask came in handy for me. Had it on after i moved to CA last month. The Results : Soft, Smooth, Radiant, Clean and AWESOME skin. I think it tighten my skin too because i did felt my skin was tighten after the mask. Something i will want to buy once i get a job. $69 is a just a little high for me at the moment but i still think it is worths every penny.

5) Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil
I seriously have no idea about this brand or even heard such thing like Facial Oil. After doing some research,  found out this product suppose to promotes elasticity in the skin. Well, i did give it a try and it was alright for me. Maybe because i relatively have pretty good skin hence i dont see any different after using this product. It became sort of moisturizer for me instead. Especially at night, i would have a little of this facial oil and when i wake up the next morning, at least i dont feel my skin feeling dry. Guess, it helps in hydrating my skin.


6) Suki Intensive Nourishing Cream
First of all, i think the cream is a little too watery but this is not a bad product. I definitely like the smell of it. Again, i use this at night and it does nourish my skin because the next morning, i noticed my skin was more radiant and well hydrated. I like the product but dont think i will be buying it. It is too expensive for since currently i am not working.

Overall, this bag is quite good for me. For more information, kindly visit www.thelookstore.com

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with The Look Bag or any products mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment