Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Glam Bag - May 2012 + Review

Finally received my Glam Bag. To be honest, i am not too happy with the products i received but there is nothing much i can do about it. Just hope that next month will be better. 

This month's bag is with the lips/kiss theme. It is always fun to receive the bag. For me, i always believe that a girl can never be having too much bags. If i am not using it to store my stuff, i can always give it away. So, i will think of a way to utilize the bag.

The first item is this Nail Bling. Like i mentioned before in this blog, i am not a big fan of all this stick on nail blings. I still prefer the conventional way. Furthermore, i think this design is suitable for teenagers and tweens. So, i will definitely give this away to someone that can appreciate it.

The second item is this Studio Gear full size lipstick (Autumn Red). The actual color is very brownish. It was pretty hard for me to use it because i got a very fair complexion. So i am still figure out a way to make use the best i can with this lipstick. I am not sure whether this is me being paranoid but i kinda feel the lipstick smells old. Like those expire lipstick. On top of that, i dont think the color is suitable with the spring/summer season. I probably use it during autumn and Halloween or when i need a dramatic look.

The third item are this concealer and eyeliner brushes. For someone like me who jsut started the explore the beauty world, this definitely comes in handy. It is pretty soft and get the job done. The eyeliner brush that i received was not sharp enough hence it makes it difficult to use for that purpose. Instead of using it as an eyeliner brush, i use it for my lips. So, i dont think these brushes will go to waste.

And the last item for the month of May is this Philosophy "Love Sweet Love" perfume sample. In my opinion, this is not a deluxe size but i am not going sweat about it. The smell is really nice and sweet but that wont drive me to buy the product. This is because, i still prefer Fascinating by Salvatore Ferragamo.

Well, this month is just an OK bag for me. Just hope next month will be better. One can only hope for better :)

For more information, kindly visit myglam

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with myglam or any products mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment