Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Look Bag - May 2012



Look at what i got in my Look Bag this month? An FREAKING AWESOME May 2012 bag. I am not sure what happen to my bag but The Look Bag is kind enough to sent me the replacement bag. That's explained why i got the Revitalash Volumizing Mascara, the Rain Glam Lipstick and the Too Faced Sparkled lip gloss.


 Of course it came with a card describing everything in the bag.



 On top of that, they were kind enough to put in this card. I love this card as it got all the necessary information on different kind of flowers and their usage. 

 Well, i cannot wait to try all the products and come back with more reviews. If you want to know more about The Look Bag, please go to www.thelookstore.com


Disclaimer: 
- All description are extracted from www.thelookstore.com. 
- All opinion are 100% honest. 
- The subscription is paid by myself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment