Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

MyGlam/Ipsy - mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer Stain

Hmm.. where do I start for this one? Well first of all, I absolutely love this product. Why? because

  1. I love the colour - It is lip Bomb #4
  2. A little goes a long way
  3. The colour stay for a very long time
  4. It feels really natural once you put on. It doesnt feel as if a thick layer of stuff on your lips
  5. It is not too sticky.
  6. Duo function -It can be a lip gloss and also a lip stain
  7. The quality of the product is really good.
The downside about this product is that it is a little pricey for my budget. A full size of this mirenesse Lip Bomb Glossy Lacquer  Stain actually cost $35. I am absolutely glad that I received a full size of this product from my MyGlam/Ipsy subscription.

For more information, kindly visit myglam/ipsy or mirenesse

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with myglam/ipsy or any products mentioned above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment