Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Glam Bag - September 2012 + Review

The September Glam Bag arrived slightly later  but still within the period of time that they promised. September 2012 bag was very awesome. I love it so much and it is one of my favourite bag. 

1) London SoHo New York Smudge Brush
- Love the brush. It is so soft and such a wonderful smudge brush. After using this brush i wanted to get the whole set but unfortunately, the Walmart in my area doesnt sell this brand. The price is not expensive either. It is about $5.79. I went on and search. Apparently, CVS, Target and Walgreen also carry London SoHo New York products.

2) Carols Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer
- This product is alright for me. I don't like the smell of the product. It does help to have a repairing the split end. Definitely a product you want to use to at least look healthy when you want to look fabulous.

3) Circus by Andreas Choice - Tightrope
- I am not a nail polish fans. I tried on this colour. It is matte but i dont like the texture of it. It is every watery and you need to put on a few more layers to have a sleek look. The plus side for this nail polish is that it dries really fast then other brands like Opi or Zoya.

4) Mirabella Eyeshadow in Semiformal
- This eyeshadow color is really pretty but i think it is really pricey. A palette is $10. So i am not sure this is worth it because you can get other brands with much cheaper price.

5) Jane Sparkle Gloss
-Not too bad. No weird smell, non sticky, and the color is just beautiful. On top of that this product is cheap. About $10 for a pack of 3. So, this is something i would consider to buy and use it especially i am on a budget now.
For more information, kindly visit myglam/ipsy

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with myglam/ipsy or any products mentioned above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment