Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

MyGlam/Ipsy - be a Bomshell Eye Liner in Onyx Review


I love eye liner and I have lots of Eye Liners. I think eye liners is a must to have in our make up bag but I am not too fancy about this eye liner. I think this product is good if you are starting  to learn how to use eye liner but I think this product is a little troublesome for me. I don't like the fact that it look like a marker pen and it is too big for me to hold and actually draw a smooth line. On top of that, it is not smooth and I have to draw it a few times to get the effect that I want. The plus side of this product is that it dries pretty fast and lasts long. A retail price for this is $14

This is not a product that I would invest in as I am not a big fan of a marker kind of eye liner. 

For more information, kindly visit myglam/ipsy or be a bomshell

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with myglam/ipsy or any product mentioned above.  


No comments:

Post a Comment