Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

MyGlam/Ipsy - Coastal Scents EyeShadow Review

I received Coastal Scents (set 2 through my subscription from MyGlam/Ipsy October bag. I have to say this product is awesome. The colours are really nice and very high pigmented. This is always a plus for me because a little will go a long way and it will last longer. On top of that, the price is really affordable which i think is really good for people like me who is on a budget.

Coastal Scents Eye Shadow (set 2) Bright Yellow (matte), Jewel Green (metallic), Gypsy Gold (satin), and Dark Golden Olive (metallic shimmer)
Full size pans: 1 inch
Full size retail price: $1.99 each
*Please note that Coastal Scents only available online. 


For more information, kindly visit myglam/ipsy or Coastal Scents

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with myglam/ipsy or any products mentioned above.  


No comments:

Post a Comment