Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Glossybox - May 2012

This is my May Glossybox. For the price of $21 and the product for their first month, it was an ok bag for me. It was just an ok bag because  i dont expect a toothpaste in my box. On top of that, nail polish is not something i am crazy about but that's the whole idea.You subscribed to all these beauty box for the experience and trying out different things that you wouldn't think of trying.

Below are the description card
Well, i will do the review after i use those products.

Also i cancelled my subscription because of the price. I think it is too expensive and way out of my budget. 

For more information, kindly visit www.glossybox.com.

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with glossybox or any products mentioned above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment