Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Beauty "GURU"

This year, out of sudden i am into all this beauty world and make up. I told my husband that i dont want to be sloppy housewife. if i am going to be a housewife, i want to look good. Guess the BIG 30 hit me pretty hard. My husband supported me and even got me 2 beauty products subscription Myglam (yearly) and The Look Bag (monthly). He was very supportive.

So in order to learn how to put on make up, i turn to youtube and some blogs that i thought interesting. I was and still am kinda annoyed with some of the girls calling themselves BEAUTY GURU. Some of them are really genuinely worth to be calling themselves that but not all deserve that. Guess most of them are just self pro claim.. Just because you put on some make up and do some tutorial doesnt me your are a beauty guru. I am sure alot of them are just 'Michelle Phan wannabe'. There is nothing wrong with that and to be honest, Michelle Phan  did kinda inspire a lot of girls out there.

Anyway, thats nothing much i can do about it. They can continue do what they want and i just do what i want.  Just because i have a blog and do some reviews on some of the products, that does not mean i am a beauty guru or reviewer or anything like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment