Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Glam Bag - June 2012

This month my Glam Bag arrived pretty early and i am loving every item in my glam bag. I think this month is one of the better month and im sure alot of the glammies must be pretty satisfied in this month bag. take a look on what i got for this month

1) Gold Glittering Bag
2) philosophy take a deep breath oil-free energizing gel cream moisturizer
3) NYX Round Lipstick - Saturn (pretty color) p/s even my husband love it
4) Living proof frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
5) Marbella Permanent Pen (Black)

I will follow up with review(s) once i finish trying the products.

For more information, kindly visit myglam

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with myglam or any products mentioned above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment