Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sircle Samples - Apothederm Products Review


I received 2 Apothederm products from Sircle Samples. One is the Apothederm Moisturizing Cream and Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream.
Apothederm Moisturizing Cream
Description: 
Hydrate your thirsty skin with our emollient-rich cream. Developed specifically for dry, aging skin. This cream nourishes, replenishes, and firms; helping to reduce visible signs of aging. Formulated with SmartPeptideTM technology. Dermatologist tested, fragrance and paraben free. 
Experience the benefits:
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves firmness, hydration and radiance
- Nourishes and replenishes 
- Helps neutralize aging surface free-radicals

Review:
I like the moisturizing cream. First of all, the product is fragrantless. I always prefer the product without the fragrant. To me, it means one less chemical in my product. It definitely do the job moisturizing my skin. I also like it the fact that it feels light. It doesnt feel a thick layer of oil on top of my skin. I use it every night before i go to bed and wake up every morning with much radiance skin.

Retail price: $50 for 1.70oz
Apothederm Stretch Mark Cream
Description
Apothederm™ Stretch Mark Cream reinforces the skin’s fundamental support structures and helps to visibly repair existing stretch marks. This fast-absorbing lotion is formulated with our patented SmartPeptide™ technology and helps build collagen while reducing the appearance of red and silver stretch marks, all while smoothing your skin’s texture. Experience the Benefits • Visible results in as little as 2 weeks with continued improvement over time • Reduces the appearance of both red and silver stretch marks • Effective for old or new stretch marks


Review:
I like it the fact that it is non greasy and easy to apply. The samples size is pretty large which is good. As much as i like to buy after finish using it, i dont think i will because it is pretty pricey. I believe if i continue using this product, it will help with lightening my stretch mark.

Retail price: $89 for 5.70oz

Disclaimer:
- Descriptions are quoted from the website
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- Sample received via Sircle Samples program. For more information kindly visit Sircle Samples
- My Sircle Samples referral links. - click here 
- I am not affiliated with Sircle Samples or any product mentioned above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment