Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Elf Nail Polish Review (via Sircle Samples)

I am a big fans of ELF products. I think the quality is not bad and the price is cheap but i am not too keen about the nail polish that i received from Sircle Samples. I am glad to got that nail polish sample to try on before i proceed to actually buy it from the website.

Description
These bright polishes are perfect to add a pop of color to your nails. The nutrient-rich polishes are a treat for your nails. Application is easy and quick drying to leave you with healthy, beautiful nails.

Review
Not really crazy with nail polish. It is not thick enough. I have to put in many layers to actually get it nice. 

Retail Price: $5 for 1 Qty

Disclaimer:
- Descriptions are quoted from the website
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- Sample received via Sircle Samples program. For more information kindly visit Sircle Samples
- My Sircle Samples referral links. - click here 
- I am not affiliated with Sircle Samples or any product mentioned above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment