Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ipsy/MyGlam January and February 2013 Bags

Had long hiatus updating this blog due to busy schedule. Anyway, I am back now. Loving my February products from MyGlam /Ipsy

1) Gel Eyeliner from MicaBeauty
- Never heard of the brand but this eye liner is pretty sweet. Minimum effort to get the wonderful effect for my eyes. Long lasting too.

2) Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer
- Got a sample packet for this Pixi face primer last year from Target and i have to tell you, i love the product and it is easily available at Target store near you.

3) Coastal Scents Shadow Palette
- Coastal Scents was introduce to  me from last year MyGlam/Ipsy bag. The product is good and really cheap. The down side about Coastal Scent is that it is only available online.  Nevertheless, it is something i love to use without burning my pocket.

4) Lash Card Individually Wrapped Mascara Shields
- This is a good product if you use a lot of mascara. It helps to keep it clean and neat but i dont use it because i have really a short eyelash but it is still to have it just in case.

5) Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara from POP Beaut
-Again, i dont know much about this product but it is good to try a new type of mascara even though i am not a big fans.

Overall, I really love this month products! MyGlam/Ipsy definitely improved so much and i am having more and more confident with this company.

For more information, kindly visit myglam/ipsy

Disclaimer:
- All opinions are 100% honest.
- The subscription is fully paid by myself.
- I am not affiliated with myglam/ipsy or any products mentioned above.  

1 comment:

  1. hey babe,
    so glad to see that you're blogging again...I love reading your blog and seeing what's new.
    miss you and love you!

    x, T

    ps - I am trying to revive my mojo for my blog..sigh.

    ReplyDelete