Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Truvia Product Review

Truvia Natural Sweetener $3.99(40ct)
Truvia was mentioned before in Dr. Oz. It was also recommended on his show as a replacement to sugar.(Definitely good for diabetes patients and weight watchers) I always wanted to try but i never buy it because i still got lots of regular sugar at home. 

After receiving Truvia samples from Love VoxBox and using it, i never go back to regular sugar. Reason being, i want to be healthy and i believe Truvia is giving me just that. Cutting the amount of sugar for at least 50% makes me feel good that the fact i can still enjoy the food i love with less sugar but still be able to maintain the same exact flavor and sweetness. I even use it in my cooking.


My verdict: Definitely love this sweetener and worth buying. I guess this is my first step to healthy living without compromise the taste of my food when i am cooking !

P/s I am not affiliated with any company mentioned in this blog. For more information about VoxBox, kindly go to www.influenster.com  For more information about Truvia, kindly visit  www.truvia.com 

Disclaimer: These products are complimentary through VoxBox product testing program.



No comments:

Post a Comment