Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox


I received my very first Influenster Love VoxBox today. I am very excited to try all the products in my box and give my best honest reviews possible. As a start, these are some of the pictures that what i got from Love VoxBox.

Gillette Venus & Olay Razor $8.99-$10.99
I always eyeing for this razor whenever i go to CVS. Always wanted to try but always afraid it is not worth the money that i was about to pay. Since i got this from my Influenster Love VoxBox, the first thing i did was to hit the shower and start testing this product. It amazed me how this product works and towards the end of the shower, i basically have very smooth legs. On top of that, no shaving cream needed.                                                                                                                                                       My verdict: Definitely getting myself this the next time i go to CVS. 

Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks $6.99
I generally not a nail polish person because i am suck at giving myself one and not interested in paying $20 for a manicure at the salon. Kiss Nail Dress have this wonderful product that all u need to do is to stick it on your nails and toes and shape it. That's all you  need to do. Sound simple huh! i guess it is a good idea because you won't get messy with nail polish and spending time drying it . This is just hassle free for you. They come in 18 different styles. All pretty cool and wacky. Like i said earlier, i am not a nail polish girl, hence this product is interesting to me. On top of that, they claimed, it will last for up to 10 days. Another a plus selling point for me. This definitely worth trying and for the price of $6.99, i think is a great deal
My verdict: Will try but not going to buy again because i prefer no design and pastel color.

Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler $3.50
I am always a tea lover and this product is just nice for me especially at this cold winter in upstate NY. There's total 18 teabags in a box with 9 flavor to choose on. Acai Berry, Blueberry Superfruit, Chamomile, Cinnamon Apple Chamomile, Lemon Ginger, Licorice Spice, Mango Passionfruit, Peppermint, and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus. I think this is a good deal and will save me a couple of bucks because the price is right for me. On top of that, they have so many flavors for so many different purposes. As i am going to move from NY to California in 3 weeks time, i am very stress with all the packing and cleaning. When i woke up from my afternoon nap today, my tummy just bothering me. I immediately make myself a cup of tea - Lemon Ginger flavor. I kid you not, it does the trick, the tea actually did calm down my upset tummy. Lemon and Ginger always have that element  in calming down the upset tummy. So i cannot wait to try other flavors that will give me other types of benefit. The next time when my stress level hitting the roof, i will definitely try the Chamomile flavor because chamomile is well known for stress relieve.
My verdict: Love it, and will buy it.

Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar $2.99
Another way to release stress is by having some chocolate. Yup, chocolate will do the trick. I dont like sweet stuff and always be very careful with the kind of chocolate i choose. I normally will go for Dark Chocolate. I am a little worried that i may not like this Ghirardelli Milk Creamy chocolate bar since i dont like sweet stuff. For me, this is a little sweet for me but not overpowering the flavor. It is nice and very smooth. It just melted in my mouth and it does makes me feel good.                                                         My verdict: Definitely will buy Ghirardelli chocolate because it is the best but not their milk chocolate because i dont like sweet stuff. I will buy their Dark Chocolate instead :)

Truvia Natural Sweetener $3.99(40ct)
Truvia was mentioned before in Dr. Oz. It was also recommended on his show as a replacement to sugar.(Definitely good for diabetes patients and weight watchers) I always wanted to try but i never buy it because i still got lots of regular sugar at home. Few days ago, i am out of sugar and i dont see the point buying more regular sugar since i am moving soon. I just want to save a couple of bucks. I thought, i will just use honey to replace sugar if i need any of it. I was cooking spicy shrimps today and the problem with this dish is that, it need at least 6 teaspoons of sugar as one of the ingredient. So, today is my chance to try out Truvia. To my surprise, all i need is about 2 and a half packet of Truvia to get the same kind of taste like i normally do. I was happy with my dish and it makes me feel good the fact that i am cutting my sugar intake at least 50% than usual.


My verdict: Definitely love this sweetener and worth buying. I guess this is my first step to healthy living without compromise the taste of my food when i am cooking !





Overall i am really happy with Influenster for sending me this awesome box.

P/s I am not affiliated with any company mentioned in this blog. For more information about VoxBox, kindly go to www.influenster.com

Disclaimer: These products are complimentary through VoxBox product testing program.


No comments:

Post a Comment